1. Be thankful for my gifts. When someone gives me a gift, I should not just say thank you. I should say their name, look them in the eye, and thank them with love and a hug. Then I should use the gift so they know that I really like it. The next time someone gives me, say, a $1.00 stretchy plastic pearl necklace from Target, I will wear it with my ball dress, on the slide, with my pajamas, when I'm playing play dough, and practically every day.
2. Be a good example. Sometimes people are watching us and trying to learn the right way. It's been said that everyone's either an example or a warning. I want to be an example just in case my little brother answers all questions with the exact same answer I give. I want to love my new baby and then he will get kisses from me and my brother. I want to obey the rules, hopefully the first time, because as soon as I do my brother will obey also. That way we can all have the blessings from choosing the right.
3. Remember the kindnesses others show us. It's easy to forget what people have done for us, but if I learn from Annabelle I will keep those memories in my heart for a long time. If I'm at my grandma's and wake up in the night crying, and she comes down to comfort me so Mom and Dad can sleep, but I still cry and call for Dad, more than a year later I will tell my mom, "Remember when I was crying and Grandma came but I wanted Dad?"
Thanks Annabelle for being such a little sweetie and teaching me important things.
![]() |
| Annabelle's dad on his 4th birthday <3 <3 <3 |

No comments:
Post a Comment