![]() |
Okay, when Aaron was little he was so cute it makes me cry.
But, looking through pictures in preparation for this blog post pulled up a wide variety of photos. I'm not saying he's not photogenic, but sometimes the pictures come out with this smile:
This does not warm my heart so I found pictures that show the sunshine in his soul.
Now that we know his cuteness I want to talk about what he teaches me. He teaches me compassion. When he was little he brought me gifts...raspberries, flowers, etc. and he melts my heart with love texts and "Thank you, Mom" that brighten my day
![]() |
| He knew this little brother was bored, so he read him a book. |
![]() |
| He also took care of real babies. |
![]() |
| Even though he had his own problems (black eye) he fed this care bear a bottle (bead toy). |
Andrew (Aaron's brother) saw a baby picture and said, "Aaron always looked like he was thinking about things." Well, frankly he was. He is smart. Okay I said it. When he was a toddler and I was talking on the phone, and he thought I'd talked long enough, he'd climb into the cupboards and start eating candy. Doesn't that scream "Genius?"
![]() |
| It takes some high level thinking to get yourself into your mom's dish water. |
![]() |
| Anyone who can stand on a book, with a measuring tape around his neck, a toothbrush in his mouth, carrying a hoodie is bound for greatness. |
From Aaron we also learn that sports are everything. Well, maybe not everything, but they're important. We always joke because Paul asks if the people that the kids are dating play volleyball. Aaron said, "We act like that's funny, and not everyone needs to play sports, but I love sports. Shouldn't I marry someone who likes sports too?"
![]() |
| Aaron was here |
























2 comments:
That was funny! Aaron, he is a crack up. You just have great kids.
Post a Comment