Coming Home is one of life's best moments. I believe it will be one of the next life's best moments also. So this blog is dedicated to what I view as the best moments of life.
Well, Miss Rebecca, it's been 16 fantastic years since God sent you to the Stoker house. Thank you for making us giggle and making us want to be better and making us feel loved. You have always been an angel baby and you still are. I'm happy that I have a couple more years to have you living in my house, filling our world with music and truth Your future is bright and your eternity is brighter. I love you SO MUCH. xoxoxoxoxox
Rebecca is a serious musician, but this is the music I love the most from her.
It's hard to get this girl to stop for a picture so
This is a Great Gatsby dance/Science Fair combo
No comments:
Post a Comment