Monday, September 30, 2019

Home Videos 2002-2018

I love a long story so today I'm going to tell you why I'm creating this post. I have had many conversations with family members where we start reminiscing about this musical number or that performance or some video or other and then I can't find it. So today I'm going to put all my favorites that I can find right here. I won't have to blow up facebook and annoy the casual acquaintance or dear friend that has no interest in viewing hours of Stoker sharing. It will be safely hidden and preserved for posterity as long as the internet shall live.

Nathan, Jacob, Aaron, and Trevor "Short Skirt and Long Jacket" Miller reunion 2002


Miller reunion 2002 Ninja Andrew, Adorable Rebecca and rockin' Gabe
"Who Let the Dog's Out?"

Minnesota Talent Show
3 Little Pig Rap

Music Man-The Train

You've Got a Friend in Me

Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy

Lids

Gabe and Nathan dancing 2008

3 Little Pig Rap Alabama

Rebecca and Eliza silly "Sleep Tight" 7-2012

Aaron and Rebecca "Devil went Down to Georgia" Dec. 2012


Andrew's original song "We are just good friends" performed at the July 2013 family reunion talent show



                                     Nathan and Jacob performing "Lids" at the same talent show:

Girl's skit 7-13


                                                       Eliza and Joseph country dancing:

Brandon and Daniel Goober peas 7-13

                       Group "Livin' on a prayer "                          

Rebecca fiddling at Pioneer day 7-2013

Rebecca's Concert

Dec. 2013 Rebecca's violin

Trimming the Tree 2013

Winter Wonderland with the Jones12-2013

Cute Aaron and Clarissa 12-2013

Newsie groomsmen at Jacob's wedding 12-13


Johnson/Stoker dance party Jan 2014

Rebecca all county orchestra Jan, 2014

Rebecca strings attached May 2014

Sweet "Happy Mother's Day" from Andrew 2014

"Take me Home Country Roads" June 2014

Dooley June 2014

Happy Birthday Aaron

Rebecca Happy Father's Day 2014

"Bring Him Home" Becca and Jefferson Downs 2014

Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel

Happy Birthday Daniel Sept. 2014


Happy Birthday Andrew 2014

There's No Business Like Show Business

Man Has a Dream 2014

Christmas 2014 Alexa and Rebecca



Jingle Bells

Oh Little Town of Bethlehem

GABE-the song Rebecca wrote for Gabe Spring 2015


Cup Song practice in FL 2015

Lids July 2019

More Holiness Give Me Aug. 2015

Crayola Doesn't Make a Color for Your Eyes Sep. 2015


Stoker Snowball 2015

Man has a dream 2016 Grandpa and Emmaline


Reunion 2016 video "The Manly Program"

FR 2016 Dance Party



FR 2016 Eliza Tap Dance



FR 2016 All For Love

FR 2016 Say Something I'm giving up on you

"I Love to See the Temple" accompanied by Hyrum

FR 2016 Amazing Nathan and Ariane
Stoker Reunion 2016


New Year's Eve 2016

Feb. 2017

Gabe Mother's Day 2017

Caleb Mother's Day 2017

Landon Mother's Day 2017

Brandon and Annabelle

Happy Father's Day 2017

Dooley Dec. 2017

Christmas Eve 2017

Deck the Halls 2017

Jingle Bells 2017

Santa Clause is Coming to town 2017

2017 Stoker Christmas

2018


2018 Stoker Family Feature




Christmas Eve 2018















No comments: