Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Brandon II

Well, I'm on year 2 of my blog.  That means I've written a birthday blog for every child.  While subsequent birthday posts will not be as comprehensive, I still love my children and still want to say Happy Birthday.

Since last year's post, Brandon up and moved across the country, taking his darling family with him, but he's in a good situation and I'm thankful for their blessings.  Brandon's good to call whenever he's left at home without Mallory, and it's not midnight in Georgia.  He's still sweet and kind and faithful and happy.  He does a mom's heart good.  Here are some pictures of his cuteness from when he was my baby.


Brandon and Daniel at Grandma Stoker's house.
I was just telling Mallory that moms need to be realistic about when their baby boys
need a haircut.  Clearly I was one of those moms.

Brandon and my "forms" activity.  He would sit on the bathroom
sink and I would paint him into a "Form."  Thurndercats
was his favorite.  This is not a Thundercat.

Brandon and Shannon Albright on 4th of July

Always a hero

Brandon sledding with Aaron

Nathan, Aaron and Brandon

:)

Awesome soccer pic in his Lincoln rec league reversable t-shirt.  Genius.

Brandon loving his siblings.  Baby crying?  No worries.
Eliza and Jacob

Happy Birthday!

Who doesn't love Dare Graduation?  Okay, who doesn't participate in Dare graduation?

Brandon got to Stone Mountain long before we did.

Chubby Bunny

Gun show

Cross Country glory days

Stoker Brothers' EFY duet
Eatin' Goober Peas

Spiffed up for the dance

Love of his life.
Fantastic Mallory

Best. Day. Ever.

PS  We put together a little Star Wars Birthday Video.  If you'd like to see it, go to this link:
http://youtu.be/9hYL65BSJxQ

No comments: