She was a person that knew what she wanted and had what it took to get her there. She can dance, sing, play musical instruments, sew, decorate, clean...the list goes on.
Sometimes we would go to sleep to a house looking a bit disheveled, ( like 7 kids lived there) and when we woke up in the morning it was completely clean. Melinda had taken advantage of the quiet hours in the night to put things back together just like she liked it.
![]() |
| Melinda, Carrie and Megan in the Christmas program |
She sang with Susie and Mary in their Andrews sisters numbers in the talent show at school. More importantly she was a key performer in the talent shows at home.
When she came to BYU as a college freshman she impressed me with her courage and spunk when she tried out for the BYU cougarettes. That was something that I secretly wanted to do, but talked myself out of because I was afraid.
![]() |
| Melinda and my baby, Brandon |
She has successfully completed many beautiful sewing projects, and when she met Dan Christensen (the man of her dreams) she made her own beautiful wedding dress. I believe she made her daughter's also. She has passed this skill on to her talented girls.
![]() |
| Beautiful Bride |
In Melinda's home they love God and old musicals and vintage clothes (designed and thrifted) and gardens and laughter and each other. She and Dan have raised 8 fantastic children. Although she has had health challenges throughout her adult life, she has persevered with love and faith and dedication to goodness. Melinda, you are strong and beautiful. I love you.
![]() |
| All the awesome Christensens at Tyler's homecoming |









3 comments:
I love that you do this!!
e that was beautiful. I hope I've improved my dressing skills since then. The second one was probably my cutest outfits.
Love it. Tanks for the awesome videos!
Post a Comment