Coming Home is one of life's best moments. I believe it will be one of the next life's best moments also. So this blog is dedicated to what I view as the best moments of life.
Happy Birthday to this great guy. We're so thankful to have you in the family, Gabe I'm sorry you have to be the baby, and be the last one home with mom and dad, at which point you will be doing all the jobs. But like we've said before, you will also have all the toys.
Eliza, Gabe, Rebecca and Mom in the IL strawberry fields.
Rebecca, Andrew, and Gabe
Brandon and Gabe
Gabe and Eliza
Foreshadowing of the percussion days ahead.
Foreshadowing of the dish doing days ahead.
Gabe, Andrew and Rebecca
Pony Love
Gabe and one of his best cousins, Blair
One day Gabe came in wearing about 10 shirts. He said, "Hey look, I'm fat like you guys."
Gabe's real self.
Rebecca, Becky Froelich, Andrew, Aaron, Jacob, Eliza and Birthday Gabe
Annabelle and Uncle Gabe
One of the best parts about Rock City, WV-witchy fingers with Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment