Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Life's a little happier with a sister.

I read a study recently that claimed children with sisters were slightly happier than children with no sisters.  They weren't exactly sure why, but they made some guesses.  I believe the study, but I have my own theories as to why life is happier with a sister.


1.  They prevent you from having a lacy ruffle deficiency in your family.  


2.  They like to snuggle






  3.  They teach you how to be a lady.



4.  They make sure you're spending enough time with books and babies.



5.  Sisters teach you that "My Little Pony" checkers can be worthy opponents to your LEGO checkers and respect the tutu.


6.  They teach you that Darth Vader isn't as scary as he seems.


7.  They make sure there's enough pink at the beach.


8.They're great pals at the strawberry patch.


9.  They hold onto you so you don't fall.


10.  They bring out your "soft" side.


11.  They add beauty to their surroundings.


12.  They challenge you to reach new heights and develop all your talents.


13.  And besides, what would Harry do without Hermione?

















1 comment: