Labels
Children
(88)
Happy Birthday
(46)
For Moms
(39)
Grandchildren
(38)
Siblings
(32)
Holiday
(22)
Family History
(21)
2013
(20)
Inspirational
(19)
Robert Miller
(19)
2015
(16)
Janet Miner
(16)
2020
(15)
2016
(14)
2014
(13)
music
(12)
2012
(9)
Subbing
(9)
2017
(7)
2019
(7)
2018
(5)
Christmas
(5)
Neices and Nephews
(5)
garden
(5)
2022
(4)
My childhood
(4)
nieces and nephews
(4)
Graduation
(3)
Ila Casto
(3)
Mother's Day
(3)
Wedding
(3)
2021
(2)
Aaron
(2)
Book List
(2)
Children 2014
(2)
Don Stoker
(2)
Gabe Stoker
(2)
Janus Miller
(2)
Manly program
(2)
Paul Stoker
(2)
Book review
(1)
Caroline Margaret Larsen
(1)
Christina Gregerson
(1)
Covid-19
(1)
Hans Peter Hansen Miller
(1)
Jeanne Wallace
(1)
Marriage
(1)
Portland
(1)
Sam
(1)
San Diego
(1)
Stoker nieces and nephews
(1)
Stoker siblings
(1)
Tamma Murfee Miner
(1)
Thanksgiving
(1)
Thoughts
(1)
Vernon Fawson
(1)
You know you're a Miller
(1)
parents
(1)
recipes
(1)
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Happy Birthday Annabelle
Since it's Annabelle's special day and she's 5, we had a little interview. This is how it went down...
1. What is your favorite movie? TINKERBELL.
2. What is your favorite song? CHOOSE THE RIGHT
3. What's your favorite book? FANCY DANCY
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? A MOM THAT TEACHES HER KIDS
4. What do you want your husband to be like? (I know it was shameless of me to ask a 5 yr. old this question, but I hoped she would say something adorable and she did.) HANDSOME, NICE, READY FOR THE WEDDING
5. Describe a perfect Saturday. I WOULD PLAY WITH DADDY FOR A LONG TIME.
6. What's your favorite cereal? RICE KRIPSIES (That's just how she said it, and I loved it.)
7. What's your favorite dessert? COOKIES
8. What's your favorite dinner? CHICKEN NUGGETS
9. What's your favorite chore? MAKING MY BED, BUT I DON'T WANT TO DO IT VERY MUCH
10. What's special about you?I LOVE MY MOMMY AND DADDY
11. What is your favorite super power? BE INVISIBLE (And the other day she told her mom that the super power she wanted was "Anyone I invite to church will come.")
Annabelle is a wonderful little sweetheart and I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment